Thank you for expressing an interest in our newsletter, which aims to bring you up-to-date news and information on upcoming Language Apéros, MAABN events and news from our sponsors and partners.
The newsletter is usually sent out twice a month to the e-mail address you enter below. To make sure you receive your copy, please bear in mind the following:
- Since many large corporations have strict rules on unsolicited e-mail, our newsletter may be filtered out by your company’s mail server. It may therefore be preferable to enter a personal e-mail address when signing up for the newsletter;
- If you nevertheless wish to use a corporate e-mail address and you have not received the newsletter on schedule, or suspect you are not receiving it at all, please ask your IT department to add the maabn.fr domain name to its “whitelist” (list of authorized senders);
- Even with a private e-mail address, newsletters can get classified as spam by some ISPs due to the fact that they are a bulk mailing shots (we send ours to almost 1300 addresses each time). Please check the “Junk”, “Spam” or “Courrier indésirable” folder on your webmail page to make sure the newsletter has not been incorrectly filtered out (you will probably need to log in to your ISP account for this). If it has, please re-classify it as non-spam manually;
- Likewise, if you use a junk mail filter on your desktop or laptop computer (linked to your e-mail program such us Outlook or Windows Mail), make sure the newsletter hasn’t been misfiled as “junk”;
- If you do change your e-mail address, please remember to re-subscribe using your new address. Newsletters sent to defunct mailboxes are automatically canceled after three unsuccessful attempts at delivery.
We hope you enjoy the MAABN newsletter and look forward to seeing you at one of our many events.
(Please note that your details will not be passed to any third party and will only be used by the MAABN for administration purposes)